The Katadyn TRK Ceradyn Drip Filter is the easiest way to produce safe drinking and cooking water, indoors or out!. The Katadyn TRK Ceradyn uses gravity pressure to produce up to 13 gallons of crystal clear water per day (depending on initial water quality).
Water drips from the upper compartment to the lower compartment via THREE 0.2 micron ceramic filters. The Katadyn TRK Ceradyn Drip Filter comes with three ceramic filter elements.
SILVER Impregnated Ceramic/Charcoal Elements
The Ceradyn filtration element for the Drip Filter offers Katadyn's proven ceramic technology. Microporous, silver incorporated CERAMIC with pore size of 0.2 micron, retains suspended matter, all harmful bacteria and parasites such as cryptosproidium and giardia. Essential minerals remain in the water.
- Filter media (Ceradyn): Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic filter impregnated with fine SILVER powder
- Effective against (Gravidyn): Bacteria, protozoa, cysts
- Output: 1 gallon per hour
- Service Life (Ceradyn): Ceramic up to 39,000 gallons per filter set.
- Weight: approx. 7 lbs (10 lbs shipping wt.)
- Height: 18"
- Package dimensions: 18" x 10" x 10"
- Warranty: 1 year on nonwearable parts
- Three (3) Ceramic Filter Elements
- Yields up to 13 gallons per day or more
- Perfect for emergencies and base camps
- Water capacity: 2 1/2 gallon
- EPA registered
Katadyn has long been supplier to the U.S. Armed Forces (Navy SEALS, Army Operations' Force, Marine Corps, etc.), the U.S. National Parks, Forest Service, International Red Cross, along with many other relief and government agencies worldwide.
Listed below are the Bacteria and Protozoa that are eliminated by the Katadyn Filters. Independent tests confirming the effectiveness and reliability of Katadyn filters have been conducted by university, government and independent laboratories in the U.S. and around the world.
- Vibrio Cholerae
- E. Coli