‘WISE’ Emergency 148 Serving 1 Month Preparedness Kit
Provides 3 Meals per day for a Family of 4 for 1 Week, a Couple for 2 Weeks or 1 Person for 4 Weeks at Less than 80 Cents per Serving!!
NEW for 2017! This kit is not about being scared but BEING PREPARED and having greater peace-of-mind INSURANCE. Since you never know when a severe storm or power outage may occur, it’s always a wise choice to be prepared...before you need it! This awesome WISE Company 148 Serving Preparedness Kit comes with many all-new great-tasting menus your whole family will love. Foods have an ultra-long storage-life. So whatever the emergency or situation, being prepared is ALWAYS the "wise" thing to do!
92 - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Entrée Servings
16 - Desert Servings
40 - Beverage Servings
- 17 different food, desert and drink choices to choose from
- Meals ready to eat in minutes...just add water!
- Also great for hiking, camping, boating, cabins and RV’s
- Waterproof stacking bucket makes for easy storage anywhere
- Great gift idea for family, friends and kids living away from home
- Enjoy greater peace-of-mind & security knowing you’re prepared!
Here’s What You Get:
- 4 Servings of Teriyaki Rice (New)
- 4 Servings of Enchilada Casserole (New)
- 4 Servings of Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (New)
- 4 Servings of Potatoes & Chicken-Flavored Pot Pie (New)
- 4 Servings of Southwest Rice and Beans (New)
- 4 Servings of Cheesy Macaroni
- 4 Servings of Creamy Pasta Alfredo
- 8 Servings of Rice Pilaf
- 8 Servings of Chicken-Flavored Noodle Soup
- 8 Servings of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (New)
- 10 Servings of Pancake Mix (New)
- 10 Servings of Maple-Flavored Syrup (New)
- 16 Servings of Creamy Yogurt
- 16 Servings of Rich Chocolate Pudding
- 12 Servings of Orange Delight Drink Mix
- 28 Servings of Powdered Whey Milk
NOTE: All items contain or may contain milk, soy, eggs and wheat and are manufactured on equipment that processes shellfish, fish, peanuts and tree nuts. Manufacturer suggests storing in a cool, dry place like a basement at 55 degrees F for maximum shelf-life.