SOS Food Ration Bars are excellent tasting and are ideal for emergency reserves, survival kits, earthquake 72 hour kits, and of course, life rafts. Each multi-layered sealed pouch contains 9 bars which contain 400 calories each. The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and ease of dispersing.
SOS Food Rations are used by the American Red Cross, U.S. Coast Guard and many other groups and organizations around the world for use as emergency survival food. In a survival situation, one block is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 days.
They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion. Specifically developed to be NON-THIRST PROVOKING. No need to "wash it down" when eating. Extra long 5 YEAR SHELF-LIFE! They taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight coconut cookie flavor.
SOS Food Ration Bar Specs:
- Provides 3600 Calories (9 - 400 calorie inner bars)
- High Energy Value
- Made to be Non-Thirst provoking
- Pleasant cookie taste
- Not affected by high heat or freezing cold
- Vacuum sealed packaging locks in flavor
- No cooking or heating needed. Eat straight from the package
- Minimum 5 year shelf-life
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- Price is for 1 - 3600k Ration
MADE IN THE USA
Taste Comments from our Customers:
- "Not bad, sort of like a vanilla flavored cookie"
- "Excellent flavor with no bad aftertaste"
- "Kinda like a cereal cookie bar"
- "Better than other brands I have tried"
- "Even my kids liked it. Surprising"
SOS Food Rations Ingredients:Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils) Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate as a preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
Net Wt. 1.6 lbs
Serving Size: 1 Bar (84 grams)
Servings Per Unit: 9 bars
Each package is stamped with it's manufacture and expiration date.